Sitting in a premium location across from Mill Park, Riverview is the only north facing waterfront residence on the Rhodes Peninsula with uninterrupted never to be built out water views over Parramatta River.
Complete and ready to move in rising 12 levels, a selection of 59 as new apartments of grand proportions up to 154sqm int, many boasting dual aspects and large entertaining terraces.
Set in picturesque surrounds, discover a world of parks and nature reserves at your doorstep or explore the walkways and cycling paths along the foreshore to Olympic Park, uncover the sporting & recreational facilities on offer.
> Studio apartments up to 42sqm
> One bedroom apartments up to 79sqm
> One plus study apartments up to 120sqm
> Two bedroom apartments up to 186sqm
> Three bedroom apartments up to 208sqm
- Riverview is located on the northern tip of the Rhodes Peninsula and represents the best value in the area, just 25 minutes from the CBD
- Over 80% of apartments enjoy water views, many with sweeping dual North/West aspects
- High floor apartments enjoy 180 degree views from Parramatta River towards Sydney CBD skyline
- Generous open plan layouts with a selection of single and dual level apartments
- High ceilings coupled with floor to ceiling windows maximise sunlight
- Mill Park at your doorstep with an outdoor fitness station, cycleway and walkway connecting to Sydney Olympic Park
- Moments to Meadowbank wharf, Rhodes train station, Rhodes Waterside Shopping Centre , Bicentennial Park and Sydney Olympic Park Precinct
- DFO, Macquarie and Top Ryde shopping centres are all nearby and offer a wealth of dining, retail and cinema options
- Riverview is an elegant building with soft curved edges, a modern architectural facade, with tinted glass and aluminium sunshades
- Exclusive access to resort facilities including indoor pool, sauna and gym. Onsite café and convenience store
2 Mill Park Street,
Rhodes, NSW 2138